Current high school-aged students may apply for Central Carolina Technical College (CCTC) Dual Enrollment through the Dual Enrollment collaborative agreements between CCTC and the secondary institutions. Dual Enrollment occurs when a high school-aged student is enrolled in high school and college simultaneously. Dual Enrollment students may take classes at CCTC throughout the year in various formats.
• Shorten the overall time spent in college
• May improve high school GPA
• Experience college expectations
• Make a smooth transition from a secondary to post-secondary school
• Potential two-year degree or certificate completed by high school graduation
Students have options for placing into the CCTC Dual Enrollment program.
1. Transcript Placement
2. PSAT/SAT, Pre ACT/ACT scores
3. Accuplacer Test
To learn more about placement requirements, contact the CCTC Dual Enrollment Team.